Learn Promise-Driven Design in this full-day workshop with Jeff Sussna.
Digital service involves more than just delivering features quickly. Today's product teams need a way to continuously align their work with their customers and with each other. They need the ability to continuously learn and adapt without sacrificing the coherency of the customer experience.
In order to design for usability together with operability, product teams need a shared language that connects customer and employee journeys.
This workshop introduces Promise-Driven Design, a simple yet powerful technique for organizing work around customer outcomes. Promise-Driven Design unifies the principles of Agile, DevOps, and Design Thinking.
Product teams can use it to discover:
- The functional & operational promises you make to your customers
- Whether they're the right promises to make
- How to maximize your ability to keep them (or repair them if they get broken)
Designing with promises lets you continuously improve your ability to understand and serve your users’ needs. It provides a common language for functional, process, and organizational design. It unifies design and operations, thus making service design and delivery continuous.
In this day-long workshop, Jeff Sussna teaches you how to create truly service-centered design and delivery organizations. Jeff uses a practical, hands-on approach that gives you concrete experience applying Promise-Driven Design to your own front-stage and back-stage design problems.
Who should attend?
This workshop is ideal for digital design teams and leaders facing challenges such as:
- Designing for the entire service experience
- Using Agile & DesignOps together to move fast without breaking things
- Overcoming process & culture conflicts between design, development, & operations
- Leading the creation of truly service-centered & design-centered organizations